Why should the athletes and adventurers have all the best fabrics?
We think everyone should be wearing Amazing Merino every day.
Why I hear you ask?
Fine New Zealand Merino has such amazing properties:
From work to play and from night to day our Fine New Zealand Merino wool range is designed to wear next to your skin to work and play with you.
This natural yet highly technical fibre really is amazing.
- Its beautifully soft fibres, which are finer than a human hair, won’t irritate your skin
- It gives warmth without weight
- It keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot so you can wear it all year round
- It can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in moisture (Great if you have an overheating problem!)
- The long fibres are pill-resistant – no unsightly bobbles
- It’s odour-resistant so it can be worn day after day without becoming smelly!
- It’s easy-care, machine washable, non-iron and can be tumble dried too.
- Its amazing properties make it fantastic for travelling - just a couple of our Merino tops and you'll be set for your holidays
- It’s a sustainable, renewable and biodegradable natural fibre
- It has flame-resistant and low-static qualities
We have designed a range of fine merino knitwear for an everyday wardrobe to take you anywhere, anytime.
Have a browse around our small, but perfectly formed range. All made in New Zealand from 200gsm Fine New Zealand Merino wool.
Once you have it, you won't want to be without it!