Fine Merino Knitwear Fingerless Mittens
What a stylish way to keep your hands warm! Our fingerless mittens look great with any outfit and co-ordinate beautifully with the rest of our Merino range. Keeping the wrists warm makes a big difference to overall temperature. They are made from the same lightweight 200gsm finely knitted fabric as the rest of our Merino range. Never lose your gloves again. You can tuck these fingerless gloves back and turn them into stylish wristwarmers to complement your outfit and still keep you warm (great for people with Reynaud's disease).
- Exceedingly Soft – the fibres are much finer than human hair and so don’t irritate the skin.
- Temperature Regulating
- Keeps wearer’s hands warm whilst still being able to use fingers
- Fine fabric, so not restrictive and provides warmth without bulk
- Covers wrist so helps keep wearer warm
- Moisture and odour absorption
- No itchiness
- Easy care: Machine Washable and Tumble Dryable
- One size
Price - £15
Made in New Zealand